- 1/2 kg pork, sliced
- 1/2 kg chicken, boiled and shredded
- 5 pieces Chinese sausage, sliced
- 1/2 kilo shrimp, shelled, deveined and heads removed
- 200 g Good Life Egg Noodles, cooked
- 300 g Good Life Vermicelli (sotanghon), soaked in water
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- small cabbage, chopped
- carrots, julienned
- medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shrimp juice (extract by pounding shrimp heads and squeezing it till you get the juice)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2-3 tbsps cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Good Life Egg Noodles according to packaging instruction. Set Aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions then add the sliced pork and cook until pork is no longer pink. Add in the Chinese sausage and chicken.
- Add soy sauce, shrimp juice, salt, ground black pepper and chicken stock. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Put the shrimps, cabbage, carrots, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the soaked vermicelli then stir then add in cooked egg noodles and continue cooking for 3 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed the noodles.
- Mix very well. Remove from heat and serve on a platter or bilao lined with foil. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve with soy sauce and calamansi on the side. Serves 10.