Chicken Adobo Puti
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- 350g chicken, adobo cut
- 1 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 1 can Jolly Coconut Cream, 400ml
- 1 can Jolly Mushroom Pieces & Stems, 400g
- 2 pcs green chilies, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- To make marinade, combine garlic, pepper, vinegar and bay leaves in a mixing bowl. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, fry chicken in oil until brown. Save the marinade.
- Add Jolly Coconut Cream and marinade in pan and simmer until thick. Remove excess fat.
- Add chilies and Jolly Mushroom Pieces & Stems, simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and fish sauce.