- 1 tbsp. Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 350g chicken, adobo cut
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 1 pc red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can Jolly Coconut Cream, 400ml
- 1 pc medium sized potatoes, quartered
- 1 pc medium carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- In a pot, heat oil then brown chicken on all sides, remove from pot then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté garlic, onion and bell pepper. Add 300ml Jolly Coconut Cream, potatoes, carrots and chicken. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add curry powder and 100ml Jolly Coconut Cream. Season with ground pepper and fish sauce.