- 1 can Jolly Cream Corn 425g
- 425 ml water (use empty can of Jolly Cream Corn 425g as measuring cup)
- 1 pc egg, slightly beaten
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, combine one 425g can Jolly Cream and 425ml of water. Stir thoroughly.
- Place saucepan over medium heat and let the soup simmer for 3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper.
- Turn down heat and pour the beaten egg while stirring the soup.
- Transfer in individual bowls and garnish with green onion.