- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 250g boneless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 100g shrimp, cleaned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Good life Oyster Sauce
- 1 can Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup Jolly Whole Mushroom 400g
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 pc cabbage, quartered
- 1 cup carrots, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Sauté garlic and onion then add boneless chicken and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp then sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Pour Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup and Jolly mushrooms, oyster sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cabbage, carrots, snow peas and bell pepper. Stir well and cover pot.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until all vegetables are cooked.