Grilled Chicken with Guava Glaze
For the chicken:
- 4 pcs chicken breast fillets, around 150-180g each
- 1/2 cup guava jam
- 1/2 cup Casillero del Diablo Carmenere
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
For the pickled green mango:
- 2 pcs small green mangoes, cubed
- 1 cup coconut vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- pepper to taste
- In a wok or deep pot, sauté the ginger and garlic in the oil until fragrant. Add in the chili paste and cook 1 minute more.
- Add in the lemongrass, clams and mussels. Pour in the Chardonnay wine. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add in coconut water and the meat. Cook until the clams and mussels open. Discard the unopened ones.
- Serve with torn basil leaves as garnish. Serves 4-6.