Lengua with Mushrooms
- 1pc ox tongue, boiled in pressure cooker for 1 hour, drained, cleaned and sliced
- 1 head garlic, diced
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 cans Jolly Whole Mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 bar quickmelt cheese, grated salt and pepper, to taste
- Sauté garlic, onions, and button mushrooms in butter.
- Add flour and continue cooking until four begins to brown.
- Add beef broth and ox tongue and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Turn off hear and add cheese and evaporated milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.