- 2 cans Jolly Coconut Milk 400ml
- 1 1/2 cups Jolly Cow Fresh Milk
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup latik
- 1 can Jolly Whole Corn Kernels 425g, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated (for topping)
- Combine Jolly Coconut Milk, Jolly Cow Fresh Milk, cornstarch, sugar, cheese and Jolly Whole Corn Kernels in a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Place in a large saucepan and cook while stirring constantly over low heat until thick.
- Pour into small mold containers. Cool, then refrigerate until firm.
- Top with grated cheese or latik.