- 1 can Doña Elena 100% Tuna Shredded 185g, drained
- 2 tbsp. white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Jolly Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. celery or pickle relish, finely chopped
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 slices cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, onion and celery. Mix well.
- Top 4 of the slices of bread with 1 slice cheese each. Spread tuna mixture over cheese slices and top with remaining bread slices.
- Place in skillet. Cook on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Slice diagonally in half and serve. Makes 4 servings.